Harbour Ridge Camp and Wesley Acres Inc are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation, hoping and praying that we will be able to run camp this summer!
As time goes on we will proceed according to the rules and recommendations of our federal, provincial, and local government and health care professionals. We take our responsibility very seriously when it comes to the health and safety of our staff, our campers and their families. We will be making decisions about our Overnight Camps at the beginning of May and communicating with you at that time. Day Camps or alternate programs will be decided on shortly after.
Early Bird Pricing is currently scheduled to end April 30th. We will extend the Early Bird Pricing accordingly once we come to a decision about Camps running this summer. If you have already registered your kids and Camp is cancelled this summer we will offer a full refund.